These are my cents on this ongoing debate all over the world.Follow @MrAmbiG
- In an unlikely event of a boat sinking, women get to leave with their kids and for some unexplained reason men get to stay on the boat to die.
- At times of war and crisis for some unexplained reason men pick up arms to protect their women and children and contribute 99% to 100% of martyrdom during a crisis.
- at times of crisis like a hostage situation they negotiate for women first and men get to be treated as expendables.
- Women experience mood swings during periods., that is 3-5 days before periods and 2-3 days after the period which sums upto 10 days and such mood swings contribute negatively at work.
- In any society men are expected by the society to provide for the women even during casual dates for her movie, shopping, dinner, commuting expenses etc.,
- Men contribute almost 100% in all the physically challenging/demanding work environments like mining, construction etc.,
- A women needs time off work for maternity which can be a issue for a business if the role requires the executive to maintain constant connection with the clients. ex: hedge funds.
- Men are more likely to work till they retire than women. Most women may opt out of work and choose to be a home maker after 2-3 kids.